Webinar: Time to Replace Deduplication Appliance with Cohesity Modern Scale Out Backup Solutions
Deduplication appliance was a great product when it first came out in the early 2000s, people moved on from the old disk-to-tape model, to a modern disk-to-disk-to-tape approach at the time. Backup became faster, easier to manage, and recovery time was cut down significantly. But at the same time deduplication appliance was designed as a point solution that resulted in a highly fragmented backup infrastructure which NOT SUITABLE anymore to nowadays hybrid cloud environment, which includes:
- Scale Out Architecture
- Support Cloud Storage for long term archive or offsite purpose
- Software Defined and support non-disruptive upgrades
- Support global namespace Deduplication and Compression
- Challenges with Traditional Backup and Recovery
EBS (Alex Wong, Chief Executive Officer)
- Modern Backup and Recovery Approach
Cohesity (Marco Chan, Senior Account Executive)
Win HKD50 coupon in our Game Session!
*The first 5 attendees answering questions correctly in game session will receive HKD50 shopping coupon.
Come to join our Webinar on how Cohesity Modern Scale Out Backup Solutions can help you to replace it.
Terms and Conditions:
- Webinar link will be provided through confirmation email.
- In case of disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the rights of final decision.
By providing my Personal Data, including name and contact information, to Ingram Micro I agree that my Personal Data will be used for marketing purposes. Ingram Micro will collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with our Global Privacy Statement
T: (852) 2564 9200