IBM Security Key Lifecycle Management Webinar
lBM Security Key Lifecycle Management benefits modern businesses in security, administrative efficieney, and compliance. Seamlessly enabling enterprise to manage security challenges across data and infrastructure. This webinar wlll cover the features and capabilities on managing the lifecycle of keys by automation along with storage, how to guarantee the access ability and provide a more efficient and simpliﬁed key management experience to your enterprise.
Learn How IBM and Ingram Micro deliver the lBM Security Key Lifecycle Management
- Security Key Lifecycle Management (SKLM)
How SKLM can help enterprise automate the process of provisioning encrypted keys,
either in a closed enterprise environment or across a virtual or extended enterprise.
Introduction to Data Security
Does your security team know where your sensitive data resides, who has assess to
sensitive data, what they are assessing and how they assess to sensitive data? Not only protect data-in-motion, but also data-at-rest.
Paddy Chan, IBM — Senior IT Specialist
- Introduction of IBM Storage Portfolio for Data at Rest solution
Why should all data at Rest be Encrypted? How IBM Storage solution support data at Rest encryption.
#Flash System #SVC #Tape-Library
Wilson Chan, IBM — Manager, IBM Storage
- Questions and Answers
Terms and Conditions:
- Webinar link will be provided through confirmation email.
- For any disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the rights of final decision.
- By providing my Personal Data, including name and contact information, to Ingram Micro I agree that my Personal Data will be used for marketing purposes. Ingram Micro will collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with our Global Privacy Statement.
T: (852) 2564 9200