Menlo Security: Zero Trust An End to Phishing and Web-Based Attacks
Menlo Security's Cloud-based isolation is the powerful technology giving phishing sites and web-based attacks no chances to interrupt your daily operation.
The Isolation Core is the technology that drives the Zero Trust Internet by separating an enterprise network from the public web, while still allowing users to access the Internet seamlessly. The solution removes the viewing of email attachments and web browsing from the desktop and moves it to the cloud. By isolating internet content in the cloud, users are protected from Malware, Ransomware, and Phishing attacks that bypass legacy defenses, thereby eliminating the most prolific sources of breaches.
Key insights from this webinar will include:
- Real-life use cases of Melon Isolation Core eliminating any risk of malware attack.
- Demonstrate on how the web contents are cleaned and safely rendered from the cloud browser to the browser on the laptop, also demonstrate the user experience is the same if they were browsing from their own desktop.
- How to achieve 100 percent malware and phishing protection with cloud-based security on Melon Isolation Core.
Terms and Conditions:
- Webinar link will be provided through confirmation email.
- For any disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the rights of final decision.
- By providing my Personal Data, including name and contact information, to Ingram Micro I agree that my Personal Data will be used for marketing purposes. Ingram Micro will collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with our Global Privacy Statement.
T: (852) 2564 9200