Physical Workshop: Veeam Hands-On-Lab 101
Join us to connect with Veeam technical experts and get deep-dive demos of Veeam solution!
In Hands-On-Lab 101 session, we will walk with you through an introduction on design and sizing.
Hands-On-Lab 101 covers:
- Veeam architecture overview
- Best practices for Ransomware protection
- Demo – How Linux Harden Repository works
- Demo – Leverage Object Locks for immutable
- 5. Hands-On-Lab
- a. Configure Veeam Proxy server
- b. Configure Veeam local repository
- c. Configure Linux server for Linux Hardern Repository
- d. Configure Hardened Repository
- e. Create Backup Jobs
- f. Configure Backup Copy job
- g. Test Hardened Repository backups
Speaker: Andy Yik, Senior Technical Consultant, Ingram Micro
Please bring along with personal computer. Limited seats only!
Terms and Conditions:
- Ingram Micro reserves rights to revise, postpone and cancel the event at anytime.
- Ingram Micro will finalize the successful confirmation through confirmation email.
- In case of disputes, Ingram Micro reserves the rights of final decision.
- All event participants must use "Leave Home Safe" app and present their vaccine pass of 3 doses completed before entering, Exempted persons should present QR code for verification. For more information, please visit government vaccine pass timeline here https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/pdf/vp_t1_CHI.pdf
- By providing my Personal Data, including name and contact information to Ingram Micro, I agree that my Personal Data will be used for marketing purposes. Ingram Micro will collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with our Global Privacy Statement https://corp.ingrammicro.com/privacy-statement.aspx