Veeam x Red Hat: Data Protection for Kubernetes Workloads in Hybrid Cloud
Digital transformation and application modernization efforts are accelerating, with a corresponding move to hybrid cloud environments and cloud-native development. As organizations move to deploy workloads in Kubernetes, backup and recovery for cloud-native applications has become a top requirement.
Together, Kasten K10 by Veeam and Red Hat have worked closely to integrate K10 into Red Hat OpenShift and OpenShift Container Storage. The collaboration is specifically intended to address DevOps compatibility, security, and application scale to handle the expectations of cloud-native environments.
During this webinar we will be covering:
- Red Hat Solution Overview
- OpenShift Container Demo
- The data protection challenges in containerised applications
- Kasten K10: App-centric Data Protections for Containerised Applications
- Cloud Mobility for Containerised Applications
Terms and Conditions:
- Webinar link will be provided through confirmation email.
- In case of disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the rights of final decision.
By providing my Personal Data, including name and contact information, to Ingram Micro I agree that my Personal Data will be used for marketing purposes. Ingram Micro will collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with our Global Privacy Statement
T: (852) 2564 9200