Implement Your Cloud Backup Strategy With Veeam Backup On Amazon Web Services
The exponential growth of data worldwide has made managing backups more difficult than ever before. As traditional methods such as tape libraries and secondary sites falling behind, many organizations are extending backup targets to the cloud. With the joint support of AWS and Veeam Solutions offered by Ingram Micro Hong Kong, we enable companies to achieve better scalability and protect the data with unmatched durability and security.
AWS Cloud Backup Benefits include:
- Scales your storage resources up and down to meet fluctuating demands, without upfront investments or resource procurement cycles
- Designed for 99.999999999% (11 9’s) of durability by automatically storing copies of all Amazon S3 objects across multiple systems
- Supports different data access levels at corresponding rates – E.g. Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive that supports long term retention and digital preservation for data at effective cost, an ideal alternative to magnetic tape libraries
- 3 months free AWS credits (Maximum USD$300 per month) &
- 3 months free Veeam license including POC support
- Free AWS consultancy service
- Promotion is valid until 30 Jun 2021
- In case of any disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the right of final decision
- Overcome on-premises backup obstacles
- Experience low-cost, highly scalable virtual alternative
- Unlock insights from your data
- Evaluate and improve existing backup strategies with our cloud expert
About Ingram Micro Hong Kong
Ingram Micro Hong Kong offers a full range of benefits around Sales Enablement, Practice Development, Technical Enablement, and Business & Financial Support. Services include augmented professional services, Well-Architected Reviews, complementary CloudCheckr billing platform, operational back office and billing support, RI optimization, creative financing options, GTM support, Immersion Days, and more.
Our consultants are ready. Submit the form, and we will contact you.
Visit Ingram Micro Hong Kong.
T: (852) 2564 9200