Free Pilot Setup Service with Free Azure USD 500 Consumption
- Access: Access workstation from anywhere; Better resources utilisation
- Business: Remote working by multi-platforms support
- Control: Better security control; Central administration & easy operation on Azure portal
Ingram Micro is now offering a free deployment with free Microsoft Azure consumption to scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes, and get built-in security and compliance features!
Apply now and leverage the service, enable a secure, remote desktop experience from anywhere!!
- Option 1: Backup and Data Archive: Protect your data and applications no matter where they reside to avoid costly business interruptions or to meet compliance requirements.
- Option 2: Migration to Cloud: Migrate data servers, apps, and workloads to Azure with confidence.
- Option 3: Windows Virtual Desktop: Windows Virtual Desktop combines the scale, security, and cost benefits of Azure and Microsoft 365 to deliver a virtualized modern desktop.
- Option 4: Containers on Cloud: Container services Use end-to-end developer and Cl/CD tools to develop, update, and deploy your containerized applications.
T: 2564 9117
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion is valid until 30th June, 2021.
- Registration and approval by Ingram Micro (China) Limited are required to entitle the free Azure consumption, and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each end user can only apply once with a maximum of USD 500 Azure CSP consumption, and it is only applicable in Azure CSP licensing model. Over the consumption amount will impose additional fees.
- Free credit will be issued after the program end date and it should be based on the actual Azure CSP consumption within the program period.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) should be provided by customer.
- Windows Virtual Desktop host will be domain join.
- Promotion offer excludes the cost of on-premise VPN configuration service, system hardening and find-tuning service.
- Training, support, on-going administration and operation management will be treated as individual projects and impose additional fees.
- Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserve the right of final acceptance of application.
- In case of any disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the right of final decision.
Ingram Micro's standard Terms and Conditions of Sale located at https://hk.ingrammicro.com ("Terms") shall apply to all purchase orders placed for goods and/or services supplied by Ingram Micro. You shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by Ingram's Terms by submitting a purchase order to Ingram Micro or by your acceptance of any product or service delivered by Ingram Micro, whichever occurs first. All other terms and conditions set out in your purchase order or any other document you submit to Ingram Micro shall not apply and shall have no force or effect.