[Bundle Offer] Protecting your NAS Data with QNAP and Veeam
Veeam Backup & Replication software with QNAP NAS provides a cost-effective backup solution for VMware and Hyper-V that maximizes data reduction and scales to meet the needs of demanding enterprise environments. This affordable and complete backup solution allows setting up one or multiple QNAP NAS units as the backup storage, replicating VMs and backing them up to a remote site for an efficient disaster recovery solution. View Veeam Backup & Replication software with QNAP NAS Bundle
End User Bundling Price for SMB: Start from HK$23,388
End User Bundling Price for Education Sector: Start from HK$21,828
Veeam Backup with NAS Capacity (10TB) 1Year 24/7 Support Subscription
QNAP TS-453DU-4G for 12TB Storage
- 2.5GbE connectivity accelerates file sharing between teams, and is idealfor office users for multimedia storage
- PCIe expansion allows for installing a 10/5/2.5GbE network card, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card or QWA-AC2600 wireless adapter
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, they can be quickly restored to previously-recorded states
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization
- Expand your storage capacity by using the unused storage of another QNAP NAS, or connect TR/TL series expansion enclosures
T: (852) 9756 9291 / E: Wendy.Lin@ingrammicro.com
T: (852) 9756 9204 / E: Eddie.Wong@ingrammicro.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion is valid until 31 Dec 2020.
- Ingram Micro’s standard Terms and Conditions of Sale located at https://hk.ingrammicro.com (“Terms”) shall apply to all purchase orders placed for goods and/or services supplied by Ingram Micro. You shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by Ingram’s Terms by submitting a purchase order to Ingram Micro or by your acceptance of any product or service delivered by Ingram Micro, whichever occurs first. All other terms and conditions set out in your purchase order or any other document you submit to Ingram Micro shall not apply and shall have no force or effect.
- In case of any disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the right of final decision.