[Get Free Demo and Travel Bag] VMware Carbon Black Cloud Endpoint Security
Transforming Security Through Big Data and Analytics in the Cloud
In October 2019, VMware acquired Carbon Black, a leading next-generation security cloud provider. Together, built on its existing partnership, VMware and Carbon Black provide customers advanced Threat Detection and in-depth application behavior insight to stop sophisticated attacks and accelerate responses.
How does VMware Carbon Black Cloud serve your Endpoint Security Needs?
- Audit and remediation real-time device assessment and remediation
- Enterprise EDR threat hunting and incident response endpoint
- Next-generation antivirus + behavioral EDR
- Managed detection managed alert monitoring and triage
What will you learn in the VMware Carbon Black Cloud Demonstration?
- Identify risks with vCenter Carbon Black workload plug-in and Carbon Black Cloud Console
- Detect and respond to attacks with Carbon Black Workload
Don't wait to register to get VMware Carbon Black Cloud free Demonstration and a VMware Travel Bag!
T: (852) 2564 9299
Terms & Conditions:
- Gifts are for first 30 registrants completing demonstration, first come first served.
- Ingram Micro’s standard Terms and Conditions of Sale located at https://hk.ingrammicro.com (“Terms”) shall apply to all purchase orders placed for goods and/or services supplied by Ingram Micro. You shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by Ingram’s Terms by submitting a purchase order to Ingram Micro or by your acceptance of any product or service delivered by Ingram Micro, whichever occurs first. All other terms and conditions set out in your purchase order or any other document you submit to Ingram Micro shall not apply and shall have no force or effect.
- In case of any disputes, Ingram Micro (China) Limited reserves the right of final decision.