AvePoint enables Partners to expand their product portfolios and deliver best-in-class solutions to migrate, manage, and protect their customers' data. AvePoint’s cloud service offerings help Partners increase the value of Microsoft 365 for their customers to drive adoption and grow service margins.
Microsoft 365 Migration – FLY
Quickly migrate customers’ file shares, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, PST file, Dropbox, Box, Slack, Google Drive, Teams, Groups, and SharePoint workloads to Microsoft 365 with FLY.
- Spot risks before they become issues with one-click, detailed reports on source environments.
- Configurable mappings ensure proper content transformation into Microsoft 365. Migrate data in real time, or on a schedule.
- Demonstrate progress to customers with monitoring - including job status, volume of migrated content, and number of migrated items.
- BONUS features: Meet aggressive service level agreements with automatic backups to your own storage, and granular restore. Keep Microsoft 365 within policy using central administration. Automate reporting to satisfy audit requirements
Migrate unlimited content per user, or, with a yearly FLY license, migrate up to 1TB of content per customer tenant. Our easy-to-install package is designed to scale for unlimited tenants!
Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365
With AvePoint Cloud Backup, protect Teams, Groups, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Project, Planner, and Public Folders—and leave the capacity planning to us! Backups are automatic, and 100% of your data is kept in AvePoint's secure Azure storage for the life of your contract. All you have to choose is how much to recover and when. Granular, item-level restore for your business-critical emails, files, conversations, plans, and sites gives you access to what you need, when you need it. Plus, with the help of AVA, AvePoint's Virtual Assistant, you'll be able to locate and recover lost content— from anywhere, anytime. Find AVA in your Teams App store today!
To use your own storage for backup data, purchase Cloud Management or Microsoft 365 Migration, and get Cloud Backup with BYOS as a bonus.
MSPs can easily protect multiple Microsoft 365 tenants with our Elements portal for multi-tenant management.
Cloud Backup for Exchange and OneDrive
Easily protect your Microsoft 365 Exchange Online and OneDrive for Business content—with AvePoint Cloud Backup—and leave the capacity planning to us! With automated backups and unlimited backup storage in AvePoint’s secure Azure Storage, you just decide how much to recover, and when. Granular, item-level restore for your business-critical emails and files gives you access to exactly what you need, when you need it.
Cloud Backup for Dynamics 365
AvePoint Cloud Backup provides around-the-clock protection for business-critical Dynamics 365 CRM data. Leave the capacity planning to us – all you decide is how much to recover, and when. Automated backups run up to 4X a day, and are retained in AvePoint’s secure Azure Storage with 256-bit encryption, or your own cloud. On-demand and granular, item-level restore gives you access to your critical Dynamics 365 data, when you need it most.
Cloud Management for Microsoft 365
Easily manage, restructure, and report on your Microsoft 365 Sites across Teams, Groups, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business. Simplify administration of users, permissions, site elements, and content. Provided as a bonus with purchases of Microsoft 365 Migration – FLY. Comes with Cloud Backup as a bonus, but you must bring your own storage.
Elements Portal for MSPs
AvePoint’s Elements Portal for MSPs enables managed service providers to accelerate Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 adoption and usage. With Elements, seamlessly migrate, manage, and protect your customers’ Microsoft 365 data across multiple tenants. Centrally report on and manage your AvePoint licenses, customer tenants, operations, and support tickets. Differentiate your cloud services portfolio and ensure repeat business.
- Pre-migration analysis. Scan your customer’s content, structure, users, and permissions to understand risks and improve migration planning. Identify what content can be discarded, needs to be re-worked, or migrated as-is.
- Effective migration. Easily transfer content from File Shares, Exchange, Gmail, other IMAP/POP3 mailboxes, PST file, Dropbox, Box, Slack, Google Drive, SharePoint (2013-2019), and other tenants to Microsoft 365 with a simple point-and-click interface.
- Data optimization. Filter based on content properties or metadata to take only what’s relevant, leaving behind content that’s stale or no longer needed.
- Data Transformation. Map existing security, properties, metadata, and attributes into Microsoft 365 to ensure all business-critical information, including metadata in legacy content sources remains intact.
- Flexible Scheduling: Allow administrators to plan migration jobs according to business needs with granular or bulk-content migration and give them the power to schedule jobs when it suits the business.
- High-speed migration. : Quickly and easily migrate large quantities of content from file systems, Google Drive, and SharePoint Server to Microsoft 365, using Microsoft best practices and the latest APIs.
- Monitor progress. Monitor migration status and progress via your migration dashboard. Report on migrated data volumes as well as site, list, library, and item counts.
- Migration reporting. Generate executive-level reports on job count and status, object count and status, and migration trend analysis to highlight the actions taken during the migration. Send automated emails to stakeholders with detailed migration reports. Comprehensive Backup: AvePoint Cloud Backup offers a single backup service for your Microsoft 365 Teams, Groups, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Project Online, Planner, and Public Folders.
- Worry-free Backup: Backups run automatically up to four times daily.
- Reduce recovery time: Quickly search for, and locate content for restore, based on owner or metadata. Search for Microsoft 365 sites, libraries, OneDrives, mailboxes, Public Folders, tasks, mailboxes, plans and Teams.
- On-demand restore: Recover on-demand, or schedule restore windows. Restore granular content, even security only, in-place or out of place. Or, export content offline as a .ZIP or PST, with metadata and permissions in-tact.
- End-User Restore: AVA, AvePoint’s Virtual Assistant, is a chatbot that automatically responds to end users’ chat requests to recover and restore lost content. Now available in Microsoft Teams App Store.
- Unlimited Storage: With Cloud Backup, securely store unlimited Microsoft 365 backup data in our Azure Storage—and leave the capacity planning to us! 100% of your data is retained in AvePoint’s Azure storage for the life of your contract. When purchasing Microsoft 365 Migration or Cloud Management, you‘ll get a Cloud Backup as a BONUS, but you must bring your own storage (BYOS)
- Storage on Your Terms: With Cloud Backup bonus licenses, provided with Cloud Management and Microsoft 365 Migration SKUs, store backup data in your own storage – including Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Amazon S3-Compatible Storage, Dropbox, and any data destination accessible via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Multi-Geo Support: Backup data can be stored, retained, processed, and managed entirely in-country, guaranteeing data security and sovereignty.
- Reduce Administrative Overhead: Centralize and simplify Microsoft 365 Site administrative functions, as well as customer licensing and onboarding, through a single pane of glass, while quickly discovering problems in permissions and configurations.
- Security and Policy Enforcement: Monitor Microsoft 365 sites and content around the clock and automatically report and repair unauthorized changes to security settings and configurations.
- Simplified Management: Move or copy content in bulk across Microsoft 365 instances for simplified site-to-site migrations.
- Reporting: Generate reports on global Microsoft 365 Group, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive Sites’ settings and security, including external sharing. Or create audit reports of item lifecycle, list deletion, permission changes, site access, and user lifecycle across Microsoft 365.
- Restructuring and Synchronization: Easily deploy, maintain, and push designs and customizations to configurations. Synchronize changes across environments to re-use robust policies, design elements, and applications
Microsoft 365 Migration
Microsoft 365 Backup
Dynamics 365 Backup
Microsoft 365 Management
Elements Portal for MSPs
AvePoint provides a comprehensive resource center where you can access user guides, release notes, how-to videos, free trials, and more!
Visit the resource center through this portal: https://account.avepoint.com/customer/SignIn
AvePoint’s committed to you. Without you, we wouldn’t be here today—we want you to be as thrilled with your AvePoint experience as we are about calling you our customer.
AvePoint’s Technical Support Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Product Support: https://www.avepoint.com/products/support?utm_source=ingram&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=asset-lp&utm_campaign=avepoint-apac
Email us anytime: Support@avepoint.com
AvePoint accelerates your digital transformation success. Over 16,000 companies and 7 million SharePoint and Microsoft 365 users worldwide trust AvePoint software and services for their data migration, management, and protection needs in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments.
A four-time Microsoft Partner of the Year, AvePoint is a Microsoft Global ISV Partner and has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. Founded in 2001, AvePoint is privately held and headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
Elements Portal for Partners
Microsoft 365 Migration with FLY
MSP Portal for Multi-tenant Management
Microsoft 365 Backup
Microsoft 365 Management
Elements How-To Playlist
Ingram Micro is an AvePoint Authorised Distributor in Hong Kong